Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
After successfully launching heycar in Germany and UK we strive for a fast forward internationalization throughout Europe. Spain has been selected as the next heycar country. With the support of our shareholders (among them Volkswagen Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and SEAT) we clearly aim to become the go-to platform for quality used and nearly new cars in Spain.
We therefore build up our local headquarter in Barcelona with establishing marketing, sales, customer service and operations locally, while product and engineering will be provided by teams located across Europe. In that context we are looking for candidates taking on responsibility as Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d).
What Your Responsibilities will include:
- Growing and optimizing user/customer acquisition campaigns through Google Ads, Facebook, Ad networks, DSP or any other media platform.
- Managing your channels end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creative, setting up campaigns, optimizing campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights to inform future campaigns.
- Reporting: gather traffic, spend, and conversion data from various sources (publishers, google analytics, database etc.) to produce spreadsheet reports on a recurring basis (weekly, monthly).
- Utilise analytics tool to get actionable insights, research potential new acquisition channels, proactively test new campaigns to scale user acquisition & engagement.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
What You Bring to The Role:
- You have 2-3+ years of demonstrable professional experience in performance marketing on CPM/CPC/CPA paid media campaign management, for marketplaces, e-commerce or classifieds.
- You have Strong Excel, numerical & Google Analytics skills, you are used to working with Data/BI area.
- You understand various cost models (CPM, CPC, CPA) & performance metrics (%CTR, conversion rate, churn rate, cohorts etc.).
- You impress with your analytical skills, you are data-driven and use KPIs to evaluate performance.
- You understand customer funnel and efficiently prioritize budget across channels.
- Possess a strong business acumen.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You are good at communicating and a team player.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and dedication to quality and integrity.
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office as you would expect from a startup
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Luisa Pinzon, People and Culture Manager.