At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
The People Partner is a key position at infarm - as custodians of the employee experience we facilitate the growth of one of the world's most exciting start-ups and a true disruptor. As a people business partner you will be a strong driver in aligning business objectives with our people projects and processes. You are passionate about people and identifying the right priorities to promote a positive work culture at infarm.
- Act as a people champion and change agent, being a reliable point of contact and advisor for employees and managers during a phase of rapid company growth
- Understand the key business goals and business priorities to deduct the best HR initiatives and support
- Build strong business relationships with the dedicated stakeholders
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought building strong relationships and coaching to your client group
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Integrate and partner with colleagues in People Operations, Academy and Talent Attraction to advance the infrastructure and delivery of the People Team
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors
- Lead employee engagement and be a culture keeper
- Proven experience working as a People (HR) Business Partner in an international business covering at least three different countries in Europe
- Experience in delivering people initiatives in fast scaling business units or in a start-up business, able to provide at least two examples of owning and delivering a project or initiative in any of these topics: Employee Experience, Compensation, Performance Management, OD, or Leadership
- Proven experience in adapting to change and helping organisations through periods of growth related change
- Flexible approach and growth mindset
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working, high level of independency
- Fully business fluent in both English and German
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!