About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
Your ResponsibilitiesAs an experienced Specialist, you manage and further develop the whole bandwidth of innovative people management processes and experiences. Within our international, diverse, and energetic team of HR enthusiasts, your focus will be around HR Business Partner functions and recruitment processes.
Your pioneer spirit will help you to be a catalyst part of our highly dynamic, target-oriented, and human-centered organization. As a digital native, you bring new impulses for smart tools enabling us to do the right thing in an effective and highly efficient way.
Together with you, we aim to proactively shape Employee Experience, Leadership Development, and our FRIDAY Culture.
- You are an expert in all People & Organization-related topics along the whole employee journey, e.g. in contract elaboration, reference letters, or in standard German working law questions
- With you, the recruitment process and an excellent candidate experience, are in good hands
- You take advantage of our small team size to broaden your P&O expertise e.g. in P&O controlling & reporting, or in our growth management tools
- You will extensively work with all internal and relevant external partners
Your ideal background and skillset
- You are a people person and strive to keep our employees happy. Like all of us, you want to change the world, like to get things done, and you have a team-first and a pragmatic & fast approach
- You are detail-oriented and precise work is important for you, you understand the needs of a tech workforce
- You see the HRBP role as an important lever to form our company culture, and you love both strategic and systematic number-based aspects
- 4-5 years of professional experience in HR administration or similar role with a focus on recruitment
- Excellent English and German communication skills (written and spoken)
What you can expect from us:We are able to tell one of the most spectacular success stories in the insurance industry. But most of the time, we prefer to focus on continuing that success story. But when you join us, you can expect not only an exceptional and ambitious team but a lot more:
- A work environment based on trust, encouragement, and feedback with flat hierarchies and no dress code
- We offer you a fair salary, flexible working hours, the possibility of a home office as well as a permanent employment contract with 30 vacation days
- You have the free choice: get a free BVG AB ticket, an Urban Sports Club M membership, or an attractive allowance for your lunch!