Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
The Global People Operations team, classically known as HR, strives to create and deliver the best possible and seamless employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we strive to develop efficient and simple people processes and systems to focus on the things that matter the most: Our people at N26. This means you’ll not only be supported by a dedicated and passionate team, but also with automated contract creation and a People Operation ticketing system to ensure nothing slips through the cracks - but there’s even more we’d love to do (which is where you come in)!
Hypergrowth at N26 means a lot of things. Our product develops, our organisation evolves and our teams are built. The challenges we face are unparalleled but the opportunity for impact is unrivalled.
You are detail oriented, data focused, an experienced communicator and have a passion for people-related topics. Working in the People Operations team at N26, you’ll help us deliver an outstanding employee experience by giving our colleagues the resources and support they need in the most important moments of their N26 journey.
Once here you will
- Work across a broad range of People topics supporting the whole lifecycle of employees from the moment they accept an offer to their first day, throughout their employee journey and beyond
- Manage our ticketing system, you’ll be responsible for global employee requests, e.g. employment contracts, absence, benefits, payroll etc.
- Support in our national and international payroll together with payroll specialists in the team and external providers
- Within Workday, our HRIS, you will look after all processes and requests
- Own the processes you are responsible for and continuously improve them wherever possible
- Manage projects in different People areas: introducing new tools, automazing processes etc.
- Cover administrative tasks, but on the flip side, we also encourage you to challenge our existing processes to improve our work and achieve operational excellence
What you will bring along
- 2+ years People Operations/Human Resources experience
- Experience with the full employee lifecycle (employment contracts, onboarding, payroll, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding) and projects focused on its enhancement through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Familiar with the basics of German labour law and payroll regulations
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS
- Your decisions are always based on data, which you can analyse independently
- Strong customer service mindset and ideally experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Outstanding communication and written skills in English; German is a plus
- You’re quick to pick things up, love to learn and always looking for ways to improve
- You are used to working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy and open communication and getting things done attitude,
Working with international, highly engaged peers
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.