We are heycar.
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar Group we take care of our market organizations in the UK, Spain, France and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
What your responsibilities will include.
- Together with your Team Lead, you will support the international roll out from a People & Culture perspective and make heycar an employer of choice within Europe as well
- You are the go-to person for our employees in our new markets in terms of personnel administration until the handover to the local People & Culture Manager
- You are responsible for the preparation of employment contracts, supplementary agreements, certificates and attestations for our new markets
- You are responsible for the remote onboarding in our new markets, with the goal of offering our new team members the best possible employee experience
- You are responsible for the implementation of tools as well as the maintenance and professionalization of our digital processes
- You shape our culture and a positive working environment (also and especially in remote times) - we only win as a team! :-)
What you bring to the role.
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in a digital and fast-growing international environment with a focus on human resources
- You have a quick grasp and enjoy getting things done
- You bring empathy and excellent communication skills to the table
- You have already managed projects independently and are able to drive and develop topics independently, solution-oriented and reliably
- It’s easy for you to build trusted relationships across borders and you don’t hesitate so support your team in all matters
- You are keen on learning about other cultures and are not afraid to familiarize yourself with various labour law regulations
- You have experience in using HR software (e.g. Personio) or a CRM system
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If yes - we look forward to hearing from you! Your point of contact is Rebecca Schneider, Team Lead People & Culture.