We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to disrupt the car buying market.
And because you need ambitious and strong partners, when you set yourself such high goals, we are very proud to have Volkswagen Financial Services AG, Volkswagen AG, Daimler Mobility Services, Allianz X as well as Renault Group and RCI Bank and Services as our investors.
We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer, and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space. Furthermore, we have established an independent, agile, and deeply entrepreneurial culture with a team of highly motivated digital experts, embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in a digital and fast-growing environment with a focus on personnel law - and administration - additional experience in HR controlling and project management is a plus
- You have successfully completed study or training with a focus on personnel, communication, pedagogy, or psychology or have a similar qualification
- You have relevant professional experience of project management or HR administration using different HRIS like Personio, BambooHR or other similar tools
- You enjoy working with people and are an important part of our company culture - you enjoy supporting and advising others
- You stand out for your very good analytical thinking and strong communication skills
- You are able to advance and further develop topics independently, in a solution-oriented way, reliably and in a way that drives success
- You bring with you a hands-on mentality, reliability, and team skills
- You speak very good German and have very good English skills
What you will do.
- You supervise and are responsible for our growth through on and offboarding, HR controlling and performance management in close collaboration with our leadership team
- As part of the team, you take on responsibility for HR administration and for the maintenance and constant improvement our digital processes
- You are responsible for various special projects, such as the development of our employee benefits and the administration of our performance management
- You manage the preparation of our external payroll and are the connection point for our external payroll accounting
- You are a contact person for management staff and employees on all matters of employment law and administrative processes
- You continuously carry out analyses to measure HR demands and work closely with the finance team
- You manage our Learning & Development offerings and track the success of these procedures
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Company Bike
- Online Pilates courses and Mental Health Support from our partners at nilo.health
- Business English and German language courses
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunches, team events on a regular basis and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!