Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
The RoleJoin our international Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. With Personio Payroll we’re building a revolutionary product, expanding our HR platform for small and medium sized businesses.
As Payroll Analyst (m/f/d) you directly contribute to building our integrated payroll product. As part of our cross-functional product teams, you enable the automation of complex payroll calculations and processes. With your deep payroll experience and expertise, you translate legislative text into product requirements. You provide the necessary knowledge and context for product management, product design and engineers to be successful in their roles. You drive the quality of our product by defining test cases and supporting acceptance of product changes.
These tasks await you in detail:
- Analyse payroll legislation and market needs to derive product requirements
- Map requirements to our product strategy and Personios holistic product experience
- Define job stories, acceptance criteria and test cases
- Support Product Managers in clustering and prioritization of requirements
- Participate in and actively contribute to agile ceremonies of your product team(s)
- Review product changes in the acceptance phase
- Monitor progress towards product coverage of payroll cases
- Constantly expand your payroll knowledge and keep up to date on legislative changes
What you need to succeed
- In-depth expertise and knowledge of German payroll
- At least 3 years of operational experience in payroll calculations and responsibility of the end-to-end payroll process
- Ideally, additional experience in payroll accounting
- Strong understanding of web technologies and software development
- Excellent organizational skills and well-structured work style with a high level detail-orientation
- Analytical thinking and abstraction capabilities
- Collaborative and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping Personio and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users
- 1,500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- 28 paid vacation days, at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours
- Unu electric scooter of your choice as "company car" (see www.unumotors.com) or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Weekly German or English language courses
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)