Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleJoin our international Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. With Personio Payroll we’re building a revolutionary product, expanding our HR platform for small and medium sized businesses.
As Payroll Analyst (m/f/d) you directly contribute to building our integrated payroll product. As part of our cross-functional product teams, you enable the automation of complex payroll calculations and processes. With your deep payroll experience and expertise, you translate legislative text into product requirements. You provide the necessary knowledge and context for product management, product design and engineers to be successful in their roles. You drive the quality of our product by defining test cases and supporting acceptance of product changes.
These tasks await you in detail:
- Analyse payroll legislation and market needs to derive product requirements
- Map requirements to our product strategy and Personios holistic product experience
- Define job stories, acceptance criteria and test cases
- Support Product Managers in clustering and prioritization of requirements
- Participate in and actively contribute to agile ceremonies of your product team(s)
- Review product changes in the acceptance phase
- Monitor progress towards product coverage of payroll cases
- Constantly expand your payroll knowledge and keep up to date on legislative changes
What you need to succeed
- In-depth expertise and knowledge of German payroll
- At least 3 years of operational experience in payroll calculations and responsibility of the end-to-end payroll process
- Ideally, additional experience in payroll accounting
- Strong understanding of web technologies and software development
- Excellent organizational skills and well-structured work style with a high level detail-orientation
- Analytical thinking and abstraction capabilities
- Collaborative and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!