Know more about SumUp
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them succeed. Our vision as a global fintech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in 30+ countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
What you'll do in this position
- Lead a team of top-notch coordinators and analysts through all responsibilities the area covers (Transaction flow + Merchant Payout + Regulatory concerns for the Payments Industry)
- Responsible for controlling and reporting the main cost drivers of SumUp's net revenue and bringing clarity to the business about their fluctuations overtime
- Manage the relationship with our key partners and stakeholders to negotiate the best terms to our operation.
- Close relationship with Engineering&Product, Operations, Accounting and BI to ensure best practices and fluent alignment for new processes and projects that can impact our business.
- Exercise your analytical skills: bring your hypothesis and enhancements
- Conduct strategic projects related to Payments area and help SumUp take the best decisions to deliver great services to our merchants
You'll be a great fit for this position if:
- You are fluent Portuguese and English (and Spanish would be a plus) - you'll be part of a truly global team
- You have a Data mindset, are detail oriented and have a great Problem Solving skill.
- You have strong analytical skills and feel comfortable getting your hands dirty dealing with a vast amount of disorganized data
- You have a great performance under pressure with tight deadlines
- You have great communication and stakeholder management skills (for stakeholders inside and outside SumUp, from analysts to board members)
- You have good leadership skills to develop people working close to you.
- You are highly motivated, hands-on, focused and striving to learn and improve your skills
- You a have a bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- You are able to communicate ideas and concepts with team members from a wide range of countries, cultures and backgrounds.cultures
Why work at SumUp
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game
- Work in flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you need to work remotely or take a few days off
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organisation.
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- Work in the coolest office around, in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Have access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees 100% paid by the company, dental assistance, private pension program, variable compensation/yearly bonus, pension plan, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance, barbershop and nail polish at the office, massage sessions, monthly parties at the office and more!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.