As a member of our Payment Partnership team, you’ll help us provide operational and tactical support for the LATAM countries. You’ll work collaboratively with multiple groups around the globe especially with tech, product and operations teams. You’ll be decisive in proliferating payment acceptance and help make the merchant journey as seamless as possible to accept and transact payments.
What you’ll do
- Monitor the implementation of new initiatives and managing expectations of external partners with internal teams to strengthen our competitive position.
- Collaborate with internal (operations, business development, product, etc.) and external (acquirers, banks, card brands) stakeholders to support, control and sustain the foundations upon which our products are built.
- Optimize payment integrations in collaboration with team experts for acquiring and banking partnerships – approaching tasks creatively and based on data analyses
- Streamline our payments processes by providing operational support for banking and acquiring partners, reducing costs, while coming up with value-based proposals and driving change
- Facilitate partner meetings to support acquiring and banking relationships with our external partners, streamlining legal, engineering and product communication
You’ll be great for this role if
- You’re fluent English and Spanish as you’ll deal with LATAM stakeholders.
You have 2+ years of experience (ideally in the payments industry or financial services).
- You have great communication and stakeholder management skills (internal and external).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, using a hands-on approach to problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re curious, analytical and willing to learn more about our ecosystem to identify opportunities for improvement.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You’ll work with purpose, own your scope and make an impact.
- You'll have the space to drive your career and personal development at SumUp
- SulAmérica health insurance plan (co-participation), Caju benefit (multiple possibilities: meals, culture, health), Partnership for mental health activities with Zenklub, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance and more.
- You’ll be based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. In Brazil we continue to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19.