Modern Selling is transforming the sales process and elevating the sales profession. Being able to find, research and stay informed on target buyers means that cold calling is being replaced with warm informed outreach at the right time.
At scoutbee, our Partnerships Executive will drive sales and expansion across industries and regions. The key to success is to adopt the scoutbee team spirit and passion as well as being strategic and accountable in helping the team achieve its Vision and Mission. We invite you to use your passion for procurement and supply chain to become an integral part of the scoutbee Sales Team. We’re looking for a Talent who is customer-oriented and collaborative team players who enjoy identifying and implementing strategies that will radically improve the challenges businesses face. You are the right fit if you want to bring innovation to B2B procurement, driving the change in companies to innovate faster and change the world for the better.
Your role in our beehive
- Is to develop and grow scoutbee partner eco system in the consulting and ERP space
- is to identify new potential partners
- Actively support in customer sales calls and presentations with existing and prospective key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and understand their needs when working with our partners
- Enable partners to be effective in selling scoutbee solutions
What you bring to our beehive
Minimum 5 years of experience in a role as a Partner Manager or Account Executive with a background in indirect sales, selling enterprise business applications and/or business software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to present and negotiate contractual and commercial terms and conditions
- Existing industry relationships to decision-makers from the procurement, supply chain space or ERP vendors preferred
- Background in enterprise software sales
3+ years of experience of with and comfortable engaging at C suite level
- Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Sales or relevant field
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong commercial acumen, adept with leading with insights through complex and prolonged sales cycles
- Happy working in, sometimes, ambiguous circumstances and exhibiting a true entrepreneurial spirit and skill set. Ability to see the bigger picture and create a long-term vision and partnership with customers!
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and forecasting skills
- Trained on solution sales techniques like Forcemanagement, SPI etc.
- Experience of matrix management or leading a team of cross-functional partners
- Ability to use competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Valid passport with the ability to travel frequently
- Fluency in German and English is essential, other languages are an advantage
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices in Berlin and Würzburg with ergonomic, non-Ikea chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters. To employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest in DE&I across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness budget (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High-end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
- Supplement for daycare
- Language courses, custom to your level and lifestyle through Lingoda
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.