Our Sales and Partnerships team works with strategic partners and merchants to grow our business in various customer segments, including sometimes totally new unexplored industries and merchant types.
We’re at the forefront of SumUp's interactions with key industry players with whom we identify various opportunities for collaborations, new products and use cases for our family of products. Sales is a key component of our team, so having a hunter mentality and hunger to explore is key to success within the team.
We’re looking for a high energy sales professional to work closely with senior members of the Partner Sales team to uncover, approach and close partners that fuel our sales pipeline, as well as large merchants across key customer sectors.
What you’ll do
Focus on referral and reseller partnerships in the DACH region, UK and Ireland, acting as a central point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Introduce SumUp’s product offerings, negotiate commercials and close deals with partners via phone, email and in-person
- Support strategic partnership education and activation through initial setups with senior members of the team
- Analyse data and internal reports to help optimise our go-to-market, partner setups and deliver regular feedback to our partners and the team
- Optimise our sales process in order to continuously increase the satisfaction of our customers
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have completed a Bachelor's, Master's, or MBA in a relevant field (communications, business, management, etc.).
- You have some direct sales or partnerships experience ideally in the FinTech or Merchant Service Provider environment.
- You’re comfortable communicating with and convincing C-level business partners.
- You enjoy understanding customer needs and providing them with the best solution for their business.
- You have native-level German language skills (verbally and written) – and are comfortable in English (C1).
- You have a friendly personality and are empathi and you’re persistent and focus on customer satisfaction
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.