About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities Are you the one who never gives up on goals, is passionate about operations and loves being the backbone of the team?
Then this role is for you!
The Partner Management team at Productsup is responsible for driving business via our partner ecosystem of technology alliances and system integrators.
For our global partner team, we are looking for a “Partner Engagement & Operations Manager” in our Berlin office. In this role, you will:
- Handle day-to-day global partner operations, managing partner information on partner portals and websites, partner communication and deal registration
- Prepare sales enablement content for partners in close collaboration with the product marketing team
- Build successful partner programs and ensure the successful implementation of those programs
- Identify process inefficiencies and develop contingency plans
- Align with other departments to prepare partner channel performance reports for the management team
- Work with strategic partners on partner marketing initiatives, including joint events, content etc.
What you bring to the team
- Proven experience in operations management
- Expert in content creation; marketing and project management experience is helpful
- Strong analytical and structural thinking skills
- Interest in cloud software, e-commerce and partner management
- Creativity paired with the ability to think logically and turn complex ideas into clear messages
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce beneficial
- Fluent or native-level English - German is a plus but not a requirement
What we offer you
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, Cover letter, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Partner Management or related fields
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact