If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup Sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Partner Manager France is here to take over the operative responsibility for our carriers and expand our carrier network, in order to meet the needs of our customers and offer the best quality and price on the market. The role is based in our Paris office.
Your challenge will be:
- Responsible for organizing of our transports, furthermore you find a solution, coordinate loads and calculate freight prices with carriers
- You are the first point of contact for our carriers. Together, you monitor, manage and deliver the required customer service level to our client
- Monitor and control continuously logistic KPIs (in-time delivery, transit times, delivery exceptions, etc)
- Investigate root causes of delivery failures, implement measures to continually improve delivery performance
- Maintaining strong relationships with our logistic partners and manage the operational processes
- Expand our network by identifying and on-boarding new carrier partners
- Help define processes to increase efficiency and profitability of our business
To get there you will need:
- At least 1 year of experience in carriers logistics industry
- Proven experience in freight forwarding operations
- Know-how in convincingly addressing your audience and always hitting the right tone
- Top-notch strategic skills as well as a self-starter mindset
- Multi-tasked oriented and possess good organizational skills
- Excellent French and English skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At Sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.