About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
The OpportunityAs Partner Manager (f/m), you are in charge of developing the Urban Sports Club offer in and around Valencia. This entails finding and acquiring quality sports and wellness providers and building lasting relationships with them. You will be working remotely on a telework labour contract and have no office/workspace until we have established an office in Valencia, but travel regularly to Madrid to keep close ties to our team there.
How you apply your skills
- In collaboration with USC management, elaborate and implement a roll-out plan for the development of your city
- Prospect, qualify and contact potential partners, convince them of the merits of a partnership and ultimately sign a partnership agreement
- You work with the support of a CRM
- Through telephone and face-to-face conversations, you will build strong, lasting relationships with sports providers
- When challenges to the partnerships in your city arise, you are there to ensure that a timely and satisfactory solution is found for all involved
What you need to succeed
- You are a salesperson at heart and highly motivated
- You have some experience in partner, or customer, acquisition either over the phone or in person
- You have very good communication skills, love social interactions and enjoy negotiating
- You are an organized and pro-active self-starter and are used to working remotely
- You have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You speak Spanish at native level and you are also fully proficient in English
- You are eager to work in a young and dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
What's In It for You?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)