About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
The OpportunityAs Partner Manager (f/m/d), you are in charge of developing the Urban Sports Club offer around Spain. This entails finding and acquiring quality sports and wellness providers in different cities and building lasting relationships with them. The position is located in Barcelona.
How you apply your skills
- In collaboration with USC management, elaborate and implement a roll-out plan for the development of your city
- Prospect, qualify and contact potential partners, convince them of the merits of a partnership and ultimately sign a partnership agreement
- You work with the support of a CRM
- Through telephone and face-to-face conversations, you will build strong, lasting relationships with sports providers
- When challenges to the partnerships in your city arise, you are there to ensure that a timely and satisfactory solution is found for all involved
What you need to succeed
- You are a salesperson at heart and highly motivated
- You have some experience in partner, or customer, acquisition either over the phone or in person
- You have very good communication skills, love social interactions and enjoy negotiating
- You are an organized and pro-active self-starter
- You are rigorous and attach importance to details
- You have successfully completed your college education or equivalent
- You have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Your native language is Spanish, but you are also proficient in Catalan and English
- You are eager to work in a young and dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
What's In It for You?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)