About the opportunity
We are seeking an Paid Social Specialist for the DACH market to support the acquisition of new N26 customers.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for daily management and optimization of our Paid Social campaigns in DACH, ensuring performance KPIs are met.
- Work in our performance marketing team, in close collaboration with international colleagues.
- Critical assessment of the efficiency of existing set ups and conception of ideas for improving performance across paid social channels.
- A/B test creatives, landing pages and copies to meet aggressive growth targets.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders (performance team members, country marketing managers, copywriters) to ensure our messaging is relevant to the end user in the different countries we are active in.
- Brief Creative Studio for creatives, incl. Video.
- Proactively come up with campaign ideas, content strategies to communicate the product to new audiences.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 2 years hands on experience with Paid Social channels such as Facebook. Knowledge of other channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and of app install campaigns is also a plus.
- Background in Marketing or Business either via studies or work experience.
- Be data-driven and analytical with the ability to create actionable reports, and clear presentations with insights.
- Previous experience working in the DACH market.
- Have a creative or problem-solving mindset, that fosters new ideas and ways to market to people.
- Experience liaising with design or content teams or agencies is a plus.
- Passion for online marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to create landing pages in CMS tools like Contentful is a plus
- SQL knowledge is also a plus
- German language skills are a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful - this is important, the team you are coming into fosters an environment of support, that likes to play to each others strengths
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.