Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As the packaging coordinator you will be a part of the marketing team. You ensure we have the most perfect global retail product catalogue, and for this you work closely together with the retail presentation team, the brand team, the content team, the regional marketing managers, and supply chain management. Your manager is the senior project lead retail products, and will support and guide you in your growth and development.
More specifically, you:
- Coordinate release of product packaging for new markets and products
- Organize and cluster incoming requests from regions and new markets for packaging
- Liaise stakeholders (marketing, brand, end-product lab, SCM, procurement) regarding packaging and get validation for launch timelines.
- Create clear and up-to-date documentation on Confluence and our Data Asset Management tool around packaging for the operations and regional teams
- Support new product development (packaging samples, crop samples, photoshoots)
- You are the owner of the packaging copy database, and play a key role in the localization of the copy
- Ensure briefs for the brand team are all encompassing (copy, barcodes, dielines)
- You have 1-2 years of relevant working experience as marketing assistant/coordinator or in project management.
- You’re a pro-active and energetic team player that knows how to get a project across the finish line
- You love to get into the details of a project and are very precise in your work.
- You’re excited to work across disciplines and departments and get everyone on the same page
- You have an entrepreneurial, can do attitude
- It's a plus if you have experience with Adobe
- It’s a plus if you have knowledge of packaging specifications (materials, printing)
- You feel at ease in a high growth fast changing environment and combine this with your hands-on pragmatism.
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love greek basil” in your application letter
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
For best consideration please apply before 22.03.2021 and make sure you save yourself a copy of the job description as we will take the ad offline when a certain amount of candidates has applied.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.