Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePeople are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help to shape a product?
You will evolve the employee listening efforts at Personio to ensure that work happiness, employee engagement and overall organizational effectiveness remain at the core of our people initiatives and day to day actions as we scale. You will amplify the voice of Personio’s across Europe and empower continuous improvement across areas of the employee lifecycle and organisational landscape.
What are the most important duties of this role?:
- Lead Personio’s employee engagement & over all listening strategy in alignment with our culture and strategy
- Provide thought leadership and a strategic lens to continuously evolve our listening, action planning and evaluation frameworks, strategies, and practices at all levels of the organization
- Identify and monitor key drivers of employee engagement and embed innovative ways to monitor sentiment across these drivers as we scale
- Partner closely with our people partner and leadership development team to ensure leaders are empowered to take action based on the voices of their team and drive engagement, well-being, and retention across Personio
- Partner with the relevant stakeholder to ensure we have listening points and action planning practices that enable continuous improvement across all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Provide consultation and operational support to other teams looking to run local or team specific surveys to ensure an optimal user experience and centralized data source
- Conduct analyses on an organizational, departmental and location level and present findings and recommendations to support continuous improvement and help leaders drive engagement and effectiveness
- Integrate and share insights with our wider people team to help us track progress and measure impact of people initiatives and ensure key stakeholders have the information they need to make decisions
- Ensure holistic and impact communication framework for all employee listening efforts, partnering with the people experience and marketing teams to ensure an aligned and customer centric approach that maximized employee participation and confidence
What you need to succeedWhat do you need to be successful:
- Background in org psychology and HR analytics is highly desirable
- +3 years in a role designing and implementing and analysing large-scale employee surveys
- Strong survey analysis skills inclusive of correlation and sentiment analysis and experience with relevant tools
- Experience communicating research findings to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Demonstrated experience navigating a fast paced, dynamic working environment
Ensures Accountability: Acts with a clear sense of ownership by taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failure
Communicates effectively: Is effective in a variety of communication settings, adjusts to fit the audience and provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization
Manages Complexity: Acquires data from multiple sources when solving problems and evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options
Plans and aligns: Breaks down objectives into appropriate initiatives and organises activities with relevant milestones and schedules
Balances Stakeholders: Balances the interests of multiple stakeholders, acts fairly despite conflicting demands and aligns them to find a common solution
Strategic Mindset: Anticipates future trends and implications accurately and creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action
Optimizes Work Processes: Seek ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete re-engineering
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.