We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalisation and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Customer data and order processing in the ERP system (Customer Order to Invoice)
- Monitoring and coordination of deadlines with warehouse and logistics partners
- Processing of complaints
- Implementation and support of interdepartmental projects and special tasks
- Analyses Preparation (e.g. inventory, turnover, sales)
- Master data maintenance and administration
- Administrative tasks
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed vocational training/apprenticeship with several years of professional experience in the field of order management
- Very good knowledge of an ERP system, ideally SAGE or SAP
- Hands-on mentality with pleasure in organising and processes optimisation
- Service oriented mindset
- High degree of flexibility and good organisational skills
- Competent and professional interaction with internal and external contacts
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- German on native speaker level, good English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Consumer Healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.