At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who You Are
As Operations Manager you directly contribute to the success of infarm's Farming-as-a-Service business model. You will lead the infarm team involved in day-to-day operations in our Denver Plant Hub, taking on key projects to improve harvest performance and productivity. You enjoy being involved in the day-to-day operations have a natural leadership ability, and are ready for the next step in your career.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration, and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Lead the infarm Plant Hub team in Denver consisting of Operations, Plant Production, and Warehouse employees
- Oversee plant production and nursery operations planning, employee scheduling, and stock management, providing your team with the tools and support they need to succeed
- Work closely with the infarm Recruitment team to hire a highly efficient team
- Ensure the success of your team through employee performance reviews and coaching
- Maintain a healthy, safe work environment and top-quality products by performing regular health, safety, quality and food safety audits
- Lead metrics meetings for operational KPI’s and create monthly improvement plans
- Manage projects to improve operational and cost efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience to include 2-3+ years of management experience
- Excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 19 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in and strive to grow an inclusive environment focused on promoting mutual respect. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.