About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
Your ResponsibilitiesUnder the responsibility and supervision of the Director of Operations France, you will contribute to:
- Rethinking insurance services to offer an appealing user-experience.
- Thriving for lean, automated processes whenever possible.
- Optimize and implement digital customer processes.
- Support all of our operational partners to optimize the customer experience, customer satisfaction and the company's results.
- Take ownership of the entire customer process from requesting the first quote to claims handling and till the customer – it happens – ends the contract.
- Question everyday what we do and what we offer to ensure efficiency, competitiveness and product excellence in alignment with other workstreams at FRIDAY.
Your ideal background and skillset
- 5+ years of work experience in P&C insurance industry/product.
- Project management, KPI measurement and teamwork is your strength.
- You are curious and always question the status quo.
- You have a passion and skill to create super easy to use, smooth processes and you are comfortable in a digital environment.
- You enjoy working on problems and thinking them through.
- You are fluent in English and comfortable with its day-to-day use.
What you can expect from us:
- A remuneration offer including; flexible home office policy, subsidised public transport ticket, health and life insurance package and lunch vouchers
- Receive a bonus of EUR 500 annually to set up your home office
- A modern workplace in Paris Intramuros
- CDI work contract
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest rising InsurTech Start-ups in Europe
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do
This role is ideal for you if:
- You have work experience in similar project-focused roles.
- You used to lead a project management office or a work stream with high output orientation.
- You have been responsible for project-related concept creation and took ownership to keep timelines and milestones.
- You have start-up experience or are thrilled to get some.
- You have had a project management role in the past.
- You enjoy working in a small, but diverse and growing team.
- You are motivated by an agile, fast moving environment and organization.