If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Operations team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
As our Operations Coordinator, you are a motivated problem solver who enjoys tackling operational challenges in a team environment. You will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day operations and real-time escalations management working across a large range of customers, carriers, and internal teams. Ultimately, your objective is to ensure a successful collaboration between sennder and business that choose to partner with us.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Account Managers on their portfolio of customers to deliver exceptional service
- Build and schedule customer freight loads in our internal systems that move freight
- Resolve challenges and real-time escalations with product, customers, carriers, and internal teams, such as appointment rescheduling, accessorials and payments
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight movement
- Participate in the development, implementation, and automation of Standard Operating Procedures
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years experience in a professional environment (logistics, operations or customer service)
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Having fun solving complex challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be resourceful, scrappy, and get things done
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of customers and internal partners
- Natural curiosity for products and processes
- Plus: Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelor’s degree
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.