Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs Operations Control Manager (m/f/d) in the Customer Service Department you will be part of a cross-functional team that focusses on enabling the service teams that are in direct customer contact.
You’ll be responsible for various tasks within the following areas:
- Workforce Management for all operational teams of the Customer Service (Shift planning, capacity planning, intra-day operations management)
- Reporting of main performance KPI for Customer Service (response times, backlog, contact volumes, meta-data assessment)
- Process management regarding the ticket workflows (adding meta-data, routing of tickets, priority setting)
- Supporting the Customer Success Teams in their daily usage of our tools.
What you need to succeed
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze requested data with attention to detail and accuracy
- You have experience in reporting and forecasting within a Customer Success environment
- You have a solution oriented mindset to master short-term changes in the capacity planning and task assignments
- You have an affinity for working with software tools and are quite tech savvy (e.g. basic understanding of MAQL, SQL, HTML, CSS)
- You are fluent in German and English
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!