Performance Marketing Analyst
You will be part of our Growth team, responsible for our Merchant and Reps acquisition. You’ll play a leading role in increasing our Reps/Merchant base, acquiring not only new Reps/Merchant to SumUp, but qualified ones with potential to have outstanding performance. We believe this channel has a high potential to drive growth to the company as a whole. Who are our Reps? They are truly our everyday heroes, who are responsible to go from door-to-door selling our card readers to merchants who many times still run their business through cash payment only.
As our Performance Marketing Analyst (Online Media), you will:
- Develop digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels (Facebook and Instagram; Google Products; etc.), interacting daily with performance marketing platforms to conduct experiments, find better solutions and implement improvements ;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of the campaigns and drive optimization potential with the aim of increasing performance
- Support the creation and automation of reports covering all detailed performance metrics, such as CTR, CPM, ROI, payback and conversion rates;
- Work in a cross-functional team (CRM, BI, Engineering, UX design, UX research, Creative), and engage with multiple stakeholders;
- Be empowered to always be at the edge of the market and accomplish what no one has achieved in the industry by deeply understanding all Online Marketing channels we work and bringing new ones.
You will be a great fit for this position if you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in performance-based marketing
- You worked with A/B testing and event tracking platforms before
- You have knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads (Search, Display, Youtube), Programmatic media buying and Native advertising platforms (i.e. Taboola, Outbrain)
- You know how to use web analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, DataStudio, Tableau, etc.) and have the ability to analyze data from multiple sources
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to be able to work in an ever-changing environment;
- You love numbers and are comfortable using Excel - data cleaning and handling, pivots and modeling are part of our team’s daily routine.
- Fluent in Portuguese and Adance in English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- Experience with Inbound Marketing is a plus;
Why you should work at SumUp:
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- SulAmérica health insurance plan (co-participation), Caju benefit (multiple possibilities: meals, culture, health), Partnership for mental health activities with Zenklub, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance and more.
- You’ll be based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
#Due to the pandemic and related restrictions we've been working from home. Any update will be shared throughout the selection process.#
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.