Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
In the Office Services team at Klarna, our mission is to create a stable, smoooth, and desirable work environment for Klarna’s employees in every office. Our team is global, driven, efficient, and so much fun to work with!
Here at Klarna, we believe the Office Managers are the unsung heroes! You are the go-to person for ALL things, and we need you to maintain our worry-free atmosphere.
Success in this role means that the service in our offices is working smoothly every day. You create a positive workplace with your personality and make sure that your office feels like a great place to work.
Office Manager’s tasks include:
- Day-to-day business in the office
- Administrative tasks and support
- Organizing internal events and ‘fikas’
- Communicating with suppliers
- Working together with your global team
- Identifying opportunities for processes and office management improvements
To succeed in this position, you like to take on the initiative, and you are more than happy to turn challenges into success. You embrace change, as no day is the same, which makes the job so much more enjoyable!
You are at your best when given responsibility and freedom. Your administrative skills are tremendous, and you have experience in service or office management. You love to create order out of chaos, and it will be your solution-oriented mindset that sets you apart from other candidates.
What we expect from you:
- Experience from working within a service-oriented role
- Excellent communication skills and fluency both in German and English
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
● employment start 01.01.2022
● part time / 20 hours a week
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter with your salary expectations.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.