If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
Office and Events Manager is here to keep the office organized, fully equipped and guests friendly. The role combines Culture/HR topics as well. We are looking for someone ready to take initiative with organizing charity projects, team events and help us building great working environment based on our core values .
The role is based in our Wrocław office.
Your challenge will be:
- Handling documents/ admin duties
- Ad-hoc requests from the direct superior
- Daily contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing and handling employee documents
- Help with recruitment process.
- Support the onboarding of new starters and spread the sennder vibe.
- Ensuring a smooth transition from candidate recruitment to newcomer onboarding.
- Source candidates (use social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new sourcing ways).
- Help with offboarding process
- Making sure every employees and guests are well taken care of.
- Organize events as integral part of our company Culture.
- Provide general support to our Culture team on various projects surrounding our vision, mission and values.
- Supporting with event management and preparations.
- Create content (text and visuals) for our internal communications platform to update about Polish office.
- Maintain clear and strong communication with all levels of management.
- Arranging accommodation employees from Wrocław Office and processing expense forms.
- Being the first contact point of guests and new employees.
- Communicating with third party suppliers (maintenance workers, cleaners, hotel, benefits etc.),
- Taking care of office infrastructure and organization.
- Overseeing and developing distribution and coordinating deliveries.
- In charge of general office management, budgeting and ordering office supplies, managing incoming/ outgoing mails and calls.
- International cooperation with other sennder offices to maintain or develop our standards.
To get there you will need:
- excellent Polish and English skills (spoken and written fluently), German will be added value
- to be detail oriented and well organised
- the energy to arrange/implement new projects and to motivate The Team to participate in
- to think outside of the box and come with a great initiatives
- social skills,
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- International teams
- Career opportunities
- Multisport membership
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.