Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
New Business Manager (m/w/d)
Discover challenging tasks
- Be part of identifying the "next big thing" and become our next in-house entrepreneur
- Build a new business segment for Ravensburger with a deep passion for our consumers, values and culture
- Lead the project from prototype to market launch and beyond
- Build and lead your team from start up to growth phase
- Develop the product line and business model "hands-on" with best-of-breed processes, tools and agile mindset
These are your skills
- Entrepreneurial experience and mindset
- College/University degree, sharp analytical skills and strong communication ability in an international context
- Relevant experience in our target market segments or with our target consumers of families with children
- Managerial ability to build and lead an impactful new new business segment with needed stuctures and processes
- Track record of consumer centric development and scaling of new products and business models
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring your experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our online-portal.