We are a global, rapidly growing brand and we’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Motion Designer who has a passion for creating exceptional work. You’ll get to collaborate with a talented team of high-skilled creatives on a broad range of exciting projects including: TV spots, YouTube commercials, Facebook advertising, branding campaigns, product launch material, explainer videos, eLearning, UI animations and internal communications. Ideally, you’re bursting with quality ideas and creativity, you’re equally happy both leading projects and collaborating with other creatives, and your passion for excellent motion design is matched by your pragmatic, can-do attitude.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please include a short show-reel that highlights your range of skills (this can be a mix of professional and passion projects) and let us know exactly what your role was on each piece.
- Producing world-class motion design for all the projects mentioned above – depending on your expertise, these could involve: 2D and 3D animation, titles, transitions, illustration, compositing, rotoscoping, video editing, audio editing, basic VFX and character animation.
- Concepting, storyboarding and producing high-quality online marketing material that engages potential customers and drives revenue – this would be about 40% of the workload
- Providing support and templates for our Video Producer in the US and other designers in Berlin and Asia
- Helping to develop a motion design style for our new corporate identity
- Briefing and collaborating with freelancers
- Collaborating closely with marketing managers and the rest of the creative team, including the Creative Director, Copywriters and other designers
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of motion design tools and trends through research, conferences and training
- You have a strong show-reel that demonstrates your creativity and range; and ideally you have formal training in video production, design, animation or motion design
- You have a keen eye for design, a talent for animation and an infectious passion for creativity
- You feel at home using After Effects – your tool of choice!
- If you’re not already familiar with C4D, you at least have some 3D experience and you’re keen to learn
- You have experience producing content for online marketing or you’re excited by the opportunity to create engaging content that both builds our brand and generates revenue
- You are equally comfortable working entirely independently, leading creative projects and supporting other members of the team
- You speak English fluently (and some German would be a bonus)
- Interest and experience in video/audio production and editing would be ideal
- Strong illustration skills would be a plus
- Experience with HTML5 banners, Lottie animations or other web/app-based animations would be a plus
Some perks that we offer:
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- A social, open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- A high degree of creative freedom and responsibility from day one
- Flexible working hours, as well as the option to work from home when you need to
- A modern, bright and open-plan workspace with fun communal spaces (including a huge roof terrace!) with free fruit, cereals, tea, coffee, soft drinks and beer. All in a great location surrounded by restaurants and bars – right next to Mauer Park.
- The opportunity to work for a company that offers a truly valuable service that’s improving lives across the world
- Competitive salary and benefits package
You’d be joining two other motion designers in Berlin as part of our highly skilled creative team, which works on a broad range of projects including branding, marketing, internal campaigns, web design and promotional material.
audibene is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!