We are looking for an incredible Microsoft Dynamics NAV developer to join our fast-growing HQ in Berlin.
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology / hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,000 people and we're already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
- Programming and optimisation of existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules (Finance, Purchasing and Warehousing)
- Responsible for the implementation of solutions and development of new NAV projects
- Recording, validation and execution of end user requirements in extensions for our global entities
- Creation of new modules and functions to optimise business processes
- Creating interfaces to integrate data flow with 3rd party systems
- At least 2+ years of NAV development experience
- Good knowledge of ERP-Systems (ideally with NAV2017+/BC)
- Experienced in C/AL development
- You love programming and you're passionate about clean code
- Open to learn about AL development
- Advanced knowledge in MSSQL
- You have heard of OData and know that SOAP is not just something to wash yourself with
- You can work autonomously and drive your own ideas
- You’re a team player and know how to inspire others
- Working proficiency English
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are do-ers!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international company that makes a difference in peoples’ lives every day
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual perks - coffee, drinks and healthy snacks - we focus on our people… we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips (skiing etc)
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, a new challenge awaits you!