About the opportunity
We are seeking a Sr. Display Specialist to be responsible for acquisition of new N26 customers.
In this role, you will:
- Hit the ground running taking over existing Display campaigns
- Onboard a new DSP and Ad Server by evaluating which ones to bring on
- Scale up programmatic buying through newly onboarded DSP and Ad Server
- Work closely with data team to implement a great measurement strategy
- Brief Creative Studio for programmatic and native creatives incl. online videos
- Create an always on Youtube strategy in our core markets for 2021
- A/B test creatives, landing pages and copies to drive aggressive growth targets and collaborate closely with different stakeholders at N26 (country marketing managers, copywriters) making sure our messaging is relevant to the end user in the different countries we are active and planning to expand to.
What you need to be successful:
- Have at least 3-5 years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
- Strong background in Display marketing with hands on experience in GDN, Taboola, Outbrain and/or other Native networks
- Strongly preferred experience with at least one DSP (preferably DV360 or The Tradedesk) and Ad Server
- Passion about online marketing and Display in particular – you have good insight into creative and audience segmentation
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Love to work independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
- Ability to create landing pages in tools like Contentful is a plus
- SQL knowledge is also a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.