About the opportunity
We are seeking a creative and dynamic Customer Insights Manager to join our rapidly scaling Growth Analytics and Insights team supporting both the Growth and Product Organisation with all their strategic research needs.
In this role you will partner with our Global and Local Marketing, Product Marketing, Country Managers, Content, and Product teams. As such you will be an active participant in critical business decisions, identifying the knowledge gaps that need to be filled. You will conduct the research to fill those gaps, provide insights and ensure the customer is at the centre of decision making ultimately driving the growth of N26.
In this role, you will:
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research to inform key business initiatives and marketing priorities, collaborating with senior team members of the Growth and Product Organisations on strategic projects
- Synthesize research and analytics findings from Market Research, User Research and Data Analytics into actionable insights for the Growth Organisation
- Partner with Product Marketing to support the development of customer centred value propositions, go to market strategies and help drive effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Track brand KPIs over time to help the marketing team understand efficacy of campaigns and initiatives
- Educate the business about our target consumers and key customer segments to help make user-centered decisions
- Track customer satisfaction (NPS) regularly reporting trends and identifying drivers for improvement
What you need to be successful:
- 4+ years of experience conducting research in a business environment at a research agency or client side
- Strong ability to translate research findings into relevant insights for marketing teams, product owners and other stakeholders
- Experience working with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Great storytelling and communication skills to address a wide range of stakeholders
- Fluency in English is a must. German, French, Spanish, Italian is not required but a plus
- Experience with advanced quantitative analysis and tools such as Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, SPSS, R, SQL, Python
- Ability to execute research projects end-to-end; write questionnaires and discussion guides, define sampling and recruitment screeners, script online questionnaires, conduct interviews, analyse collected data and write up reports.
- Analytical mindset with an ability to quickly grasp rapidly changing business and marketing landscape
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple vendor relationships
- Great presentation skills and experience in working with senior leadership
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.