Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are open to both NYC and LA candidates for this role!
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Partner Marketing Manager in New York or Los Angeles to join our Partnerships team to support and accelerate the growth of the US business through collaborations with strategic B2B partners. The team is a key part of Klarna’s growth strategy to raise awareness and deliver Klarna’s products via Partner Channels.
What you will do
• You will develop and execute collaborative partner marketing campaigns to help drive awareness in the US among top retail brands.
• You will manage and maintain relationships with the marketing point person at the strategic platform, payments, system integrator, and technology partners.
• You will run marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, newsletters, webinars, virtual events, trade shows, paid media, and gifting.
• You will work with Partner Managers to enable partners on Klarna solutions and implement go-to-market strategies. This includes how to sell the Klarna payment solutions, competitive differentiation, and value-add positioning of Klarna with Partner solutions.
• You will align with peers in US marketing to establish cohesive messaging across channels and B2B initiatives.
We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing, global team filled with highly talented individuals who love working together. More than that, you will be part of an organization that, as a whole, strives to be at the forefront of FinTech and try out anything and everything new.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.