About usWhat we do?
Solvemate is a tech company from Berlin that is making customer support fast, painless, and cost-effective. Our platform lets companies train a virtual agent to integrate on their site or in their app.
Customers interact with it through a series of quick multiple choice questions. With Solvemate, requests are solved in just twelve seconds on average. Thanks to machine learning, the virtual agent also gets smarter over time: By understanding common requests, it anticipates the correct response.
Support request are dealt with automatically, around the clock, and at scale—resulting in faster response times, happier customers, and much lower costs.
Why work with us?
First and foremost: The people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture deck and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour and teamwork mixed with some curiosity - all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
In addition to working with great colleagues: You can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
For sure, we also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, offsites, and all the other cool amenities that a young high-tech company has to serve.
IntroDo you love accomplishing what others think is impossible? Are you a tech nerd who’s excited about scaling and optimisation? Do you turn everything in life into a conversion funnel? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Solvemate is entering a new phase of growth, and we’re looking for a marketing operations manager to help accelerate things further. This is a technical marketing position that will manage all the technology related to customer acquisition used by marketing.
- You identify with our company culture (see https://www.solvemate.com/culture)
- You have 3+ years of experience in a B2B growth marketing role
- You are technical enough to take care of website changes on your own and write the specs for changes that go beyond your technical skills to implement
- You feel a strong ownership over the team metrics and processes
- You measure everything
- You possess a curious mind and love learning
- You are a proactive self-starter, hard working, precise, and persistent - you get the job done, but never feel like it’s completely done
- You are excited about AI/Machine learning and the benefits it can bring to customer service organizations
- Experience with Hubspot is a big plus
- Manage Website
- Manage all aspects of our website hosted in Hubspot
- Manage Database
- Manage the marketing database to create segments to target the right audience with the right message at the right stage of the buying cycle
- Identify data inconsistencies across sales and marketing tech stack and implement sound solutions to improve and maintain the marketing database
- Use data augmentation tools to improve the quality of the database as required
- Build Campaigns
- Campaign building of email and landing pages
- Work with marketing team members to ensure campaigns are set up and tracked correctly from all marketing channels
- Lead Management
- Work cross-functionally with sales management and the sales development team to help drive success in lead management and to track and improve funnel efficiency including education and training as required
- Develop and manage workflows, system processes, and permission levels in Hubspot
- Assist with execution of key processes in Hubspot CMS, marketing, and salesforce automation, including lead scoring, lead assignment, nurturing and more
- Measure and Report
- Measure, report and analyse key web, demand generation, and sales metrics to enable marketing and sales to execute effectively and to support strategic initiatives
- Help create processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems to measure marketing ROI and sales effectiveness
- Manage Marketing Technology Stack
- Constantly evaluate and make recommendations regarding the marketing technology stack to help drive demand generation goals across all the marketing functions