About the opportunity
As Marketing Operations Lead you will build and drive the operating engine for the Marketing team and enable teams to reach marketing objectives effectively and efficiently. You will lead marketing planning, processes and routines. Also you will enable teams across the marketing functions to monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of the respective initiatives and programs. Perhaps most of all, you will work in close confidence with our Global VP of Marketing to take our marketing efforts to the next level in a role that combines the rigor required from a world class management consultant with the proximity and trust vested in a chief of staff.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the team’s chief operator responsible for the daily operation of the growing and scaling 100 person Marketing team working closely with Head ofs, C-Level and Directors within the function to chart and enable its future
- Ensure the team’s strategic planning and operational rhythm is clear and maintain a healthy cadence while proactively driving improvement
- Own high level budget planning, forecasting & spend tracking in collaboration with Finance
- Drive strategic projects and processes as required on an ad-hoc basis
- Manage a team comprised of marketing ops and localization experts to drive overall organizational effectiveness
- Support all needs around work environment including work space, tools and events collaboration with other teams
- Collaborate across the Growth Mission and N26 Enablement community to identify and drive systemic improvement
What you need to be successful:
- You have led program management or strategy and/or marketing operations organization effectively
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the value a well run, diverse marketing organization can bring to a hyper growth business
- You have strong operational excellence background and the ability to coach and train teams
- You have project management skills: 5+ years of experience with ability to work independently and initiate activities, set priorities, manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time results
- You have the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company
- You are passionate about technology and what it can do for the marketing functions
- You have proven experience running highly effective teams that deliver growth and have fun while doing it
- You are a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, and passionate about removing it
- You are extremely organized, even when you’re not in control
- You are excited to learn and grow, and to help others do the same
- You enjoy enabling others to drive team success
- You are a trusted partner able to keep confidences and drive organizational change with buy-in from broad stakeholder groups
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.