enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionYou are responsible to execute our national and international marketing strategy. You understand our product, our vision and the marketing strategy to get there. You are in charge of all channels and messages we use to get in touch with our network.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll DoAs part of the Marketing team you
- own the entire process for various online (website, social media) /offline (events, PR relations) marketing campaigns from concept through to validation to build out brand awareness and nurture leads
- understand our target group and create valuable content and meaningful insights for depending on their interests, needs and regions
- collaborate internally with Product (to introduce new innovations & features to the energy world), Biz Dev (to help entering new markets and regions) and Sales (to execute our Marketing and Customer Experience Strategies)
- shape and establish scalable and repeatable marketing processes helping to grow the enmacc marketing team
- analyze data from various sources to improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- A Bachelor’s degree with a marketing or communications major or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years practical experience in B2B and SaaS companies, favourably a start-up, consultancy or similar dynamic environment
- Fundamental Project Management skills
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress, Marketing automation tools (we use Zoho Campaign) and email marketing tools
- Account-based Marketing experience
- Combination of analytic mind and creative soul
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Autonomous self-starter that can work on own initiative
- Hands-on, “getting things done” attitude
- You are a curious innovator, who likes to test and learn new things
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Working in the fastest-growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Joining an international grown-up start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- High class hardware and software
- Working from home & flexible work times
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organization
- Dog-friendly office