About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities We’re looking for an experienced professional to localize our marketing communication, create brand awareness and help generate leads for our French market. You will be based either in our HQ in the heart of Berlin or in France.
- Translate, localize and update existing or create a range of new content and resources relevant to your market, from blog posts, guides, emails and landing pages to brochures, event slides, and sales presentations
- Manage the development of video content, including testimonials, webinars, company and platform videos
- Stay on top of industry trends and company developments to identify new stories and PR opportunities
- Maintain and update our French website
- Build brand awareness and position Productsup as a preferred solution and thought leader, through writing press releases, FAQs, statements, fact sheets, articles, as well as content for paid media placements
- Assist our event manager in dealing with events in France, including vendor and marketing communication
- Plan, prepare and host webinars together with customers or partners
What you bring to the team
- Degree in Marketing, Corporate Communications or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing for a B2B tech company
- Fluent in French and English, any German skills are a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy, with a solid understanding of the online marketing and/or e-commerce industries
- A proactive, solution-driven mindset and the motivation to always be on the lookout for the next opportunity to grow our brand
- Existing relationships with the media and key tech reporters is a plus
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Opportunity to grow into a senior position or lead the French marketing team
- Join the team in an office in Berlin or France - your choice
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact