Über unsA healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
- You will be primarily responsible for creating the marketing materials for a global audience. Anything from print material (brochures, posters) and our B2B website.
- You will also work on the UI of our products (App and web portal), ensuring that all touch points to our clients work together seamlessly.
- You represent design in a cross-functional team; transform abstract concepts into meaningful and elegant solutions.
- You collaborate closely with business development and the design team.
- With the help of our researcher, you conduct user tests in the markets.
- You help shape the design culture at Vivy that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services.
- You bring min. 2 years experience in the visual design of marketing materials.
- You are highly motivated to enter the field of UX and UI design, first experience in this area are a big plus.
- You have some experience in owning delivery processes which includes defining visual assets and their final implementation and about usability methods in general.
- You are fluent in English.
Was wir bieten
- High degree of autonomy and flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- An opportunity to shape the marketing material for a health product that may enhance the life of millions of people, worldwide
- Work on the marketing material for a product that will be launched globally
- Budget for your professional development on the Udemy platform
- Discount on Allianz insurances and pension scheme (we are a start-up, but under a corporate umbrella)