audibene is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology founded in Berlin. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,300 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul.
The recipe for our successful customer acquisition to date: highly efficient online marketing that uses the right arguments to win over the right target groups at precisely the right moment. Now we want to step up our design game at the beginning of the user journey. We want to boost our conversions by choosing the right creatives for the right target group in the right channel and build up a consistent design language through the journey. Therefore we are looking for experienced creatives to join our performance marketing and in-house creative team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - please include a link to your portfolio!
- A few years of experience as an agency, in-house or freelance art director or designer with exposure to strong performance marketing campaigns
- Top portfolio with great design concepts and ideas for all communication disciplines
- Interest in designing concepts that make the difference from a conversion rate point of view
- Knowledge of the digital world including apps, native ads and social media
- Proficiency in standard Adobe CC programmes
- Fluency in English
- Concept development and design for our online marketing appearance (native advertising, banners, Facebook, etc)
- Set-up of a performance marketing testing pipeline
- Development of call-to-action web designs to win over new customers and retain existing customers through landing pages, social posts and e-mail campaigns
- Creation of conversion rate optimization concepts along the customer journey
- Management of external service providers and freelancers
- A social, open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- A high degree of creative freedom and responsibility from day one
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- A modern, bright and open-plan workspace with fun communal spaces (including a huge roof terrace!) with free fruit, cereals, tea, coffee, soft drinks and beer. All in a great location surrounded by restaurants and bars – right next to Mauer Park
- The opportunity to work for a company that offers a truly valuable service that’s improving lives across the world
- Competitive salary and benefits package