At SumUp, we're building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love. Our mission from day one is simple: give back to local merchants the joy to succeed, thanks to simple and innovative tools.
SumUp is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs. Our range of solutions answers all our merchants' challenges; from reservations, through click and collect, deliveries and digital payment, to the management of their business thanks to intuitive and comprehensive financial analytics.
SumUp is a team of more than 3,000 people in 15 offices spread all over the world, including our tribe of 200 SumUppers divided between Paris, London, Berlin, Barcelona and Milan.
Marketing & Communication intern (Paris) - 6 months
Under the supervision of the Lead Brand and Marketing, this is your mission if you choose to accept it…
As a Brand owner, you will contribute significantly in driving the company’s success by building and growing a best-in-class Brand.
- You will participate in shaping communication and marketing strategy and delivering messages on the different touch points : social media, digital, newsletters, emailings, sms, OOH, radio, print, TV…
- You will ensure good execution of the strategy, coordinating with the internal teams (growth manager, traffic manager, designers, content manager, product marketing) and external (PR agencies, journalists, creative agencies, freelancers..)
- You will own the content calendar, create, manage and distribute engaging content on all our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn...)
- You will regularly engage with our community of merchants to identify suitable brand ambassadors.
Preferred experience :
- You will soon graduate or are graduated from a business school with a strong focus in digital marketing.
- A first professional experience in marketing / communication would be highly appreciated.
- You are a french native speaker and fluent in both written and spoken English, as we are expanding fastly.
- You possess a knowledge of online tools wordpress, content management systems, social media & marketing trends, including SEO.
- You have a strong appetite for content marketing.
- You know how to think out of the box, but you are at the same time very rigorous, structured and organized.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced ever changing and multicultural environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday
Location : Paris
Duration : 6 months-internship
Availability : asap
Interview process :
- First interview : pre-qualification (15 mins)
- Second interview : technical test with Lead Brand & Marketing (45 mins)
- Final interview : culture fit with VP Brand & Marketing and one of our co-founders
All applications must be submitted in English.