Hospitality Digital (HD) was established in 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of METRO AG to develop digital solutions that contribute to the success of HoReCa (hotels, restaurants, and caterers). The easy-to-use tools are designed for the demanding day-to-day of gastronomy business owners to save time and money. Under the DISH brand, HD provides competitive solutions for some of the most pressing challenges of the industry: online food ordering without any additional commission fee, ability to take reservations 24/7, menu profitability calculation, online presence management in internet and across 20+ social media networks among others. More than 200.000 restaurateurs across 16 countries already use digital solutions of Hospitality Digital to improve their business performance.
For more information, please visit www.hd.digital and www.dish.co
All responsibilities refer to the Marketing Cloud tool (MC):
- Implement communication campaigns (email, SMS, in-app message, etc)
- Build journeys
- Create templates (emails, landing pages, SMS, etc.) based on a given design
- audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation, and arbitration.
- Testing, QA
- 2+ years experience in MC
- Fluency in English; German and other languages are considered a plus
- Certification: MC developer
- Experience and understanding of relational databases and development competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience with HTML, XML, SQL, Java, SOAP and REST-based web services
- Experience in HTML, Text and AmpScript to solve template creation challenges
Job with meaning: directly contribute to the digitalization of the hospitality industry
FlexWork: we work flexible trust-based working hours (based on the current situation 100% remotely)
Diversity: Be part of an international company with members of over 19 different cultures
Agile work: feel free to contribute all of your ideas
Flat hierarchies: we are all on a first-name basis
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as 30 days vacation per year and an unlimited contract