We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. Marketing is becoming more technology driven and the technology landscape to enhance marketeers is becoming more diverse and fragmented. We also see a shift towards API-first software, which requires marketeers to connect different tools and make sure they talk to each other. Marketing automation has the potential to increase efficiency of marketing teams freeing up valuable resources to focus on strategy and tactics. To support our portfolio companies managing this complex environment, we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Automation Manager, who will be working at the intersection of marketing, product, data and IT.
What will keep you challenged?
- You will support our portfolio companies in researching, evaluating and setting up the right marketing technology stack (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce)
- You will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and execution of marketing automation investments, including identifying use cases, selecting solutions and integrating them into existing systems and processes (e.g. general tracking setup/event mapping, setup of server-side tracking for ad networks, drafting experimentation setup, developing solid reporting infrastructures, setup of custom triggers/rules for ad ops)
- Support and train marketing teams in the adoption of marketing technologies to utilize full capabilities of the tools
- Lead vendor evaluations with stakeholders to define business requirements and influence technical specifications to ensure tools and systems help to run marketing operations smoothly
- Manage and develop vendor relationships and keep up to date with new tools
- Develop strong relationships with marketing teams across our portfolio companies to promote the culture of automation, experimentation, and data
- Organise regular exchange sessions to keep internal and external marketing teams up to date with current martech trends
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A BSc or MSc degree in a relevant quantitative field (engineering, computer science, digital marketing, marketing analytics, business analytics)
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing automation space: implementing digital e-Commerce platforms/solutions, working with APIs/systems integrations, setting up marketing automation software and/ or developing reporting analytical solutions
- An interest in digital channels such as programmatic, display, search engine marketing, content marketing and CRM
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams
- Ability to bridge marketing, sales, IT, product and data functions
- Excellent English & German communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts to facilitate discussion and deeper levels of understanding across departments
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.