About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
About the roleWe are looking for an experienced Managing Director who will build-up and lead the Italian department.
- Managing all operations in Italy, grow and lead the Italian team and business
- Set and execute the roadmap and agenda for growth in Italy with focus on Sales, Operations & Marketing
- Set milestones, develop the strategy to conquer the market, continuously keep track of the entire process
- Source and build strategic partnerships
- Manage the Italian P&L, including budget planning
- Manage, hire, train, motivate the team and work with HQ
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s studies in the field of Business, Economics, Sales, Marketing or others
- Deep understanding of the Italian market and culture
- Ability to define and execute the growth strategy for the Italian market
- Strong focus on Sales, Operation and Marketing
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: KPI-driven, analytical working approach
- Strong leadership skills: Hiring & developing teams
- Startup-background: Co-founded or actively developed a startup or unit in a fast-growing startup (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Operations)
- Italian native, English fluent
- Passion for sports
What you can expect from us
- The company is market leader in its branch, well-funded with a lot of potential to grow
- Fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company at the outset of its international rollout
- Autonomous way of working and a great deal of creative freedom
- Team culture with monthly team events
- With the future growth of the company, you have the possibilities to develop further
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package