About the opportunity
We are seeking a Machine learning Engineer to build production ready applications. Our Data Science and Machine Learning team develops practical applications to enable innovative and customer-facing product features
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the hands on development of our machine learning algorithms
- Optimize and improve N26’s machine learning services
- Actively contribute to a wide range of projects in the N26 road map
- Build machine learning projects from start to finish
What you need to be successful:
Degree level or higher in Computer Science, Software engineering, Data science, Machine Learning, Physics or related technical field
- Experienced in software development
- Good understanding of ML fundamentals
- 4+ years of experience in developing, deploying and maintaining Machine Learning services in production
- Strong engineering experience in the Data stack:
- Python, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, SQL.
- Nice to have:
- ETL, Data warehouse, Big Data technologies, Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.