We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Acquiring new mandates for the M&A practice
- Identifying potential clients and supporting them in the decision-making process of tackling company succession or the sale of a company
- Making sure that the customer feels that every contact with Carl is professional and positive and that their life's work is in trustworthy hands
- Working in close collaboration with the transaction experts and accompanying the client until they accept our FinTech venture’s offer to advise them throughout the entire M&A process
- Advising the client via telephone, e-mail or in a personal meeting on topics such as company valuation, potential buyers and current market movements, and will assist in the preparation of pitch documents and the negotiation of the mandate contract
- Playing a role in advising clients and partner advisers, supporting both competently and holistically regarding company sales, capital increases and financing situations
- Working together with the team regarding structuring, organizing and leading all relevant processes and process steps while actively contributing to the solution of an acute social challenge: the succession problem in SMEs
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You have earned a first academic degree (Bachelor's degree or comparable) with very good results
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a customer-oriented role or in consulting, e.g. as Sales/(Key) Account Manager or Customer Success Manager in a B2B environment
- Ideally, you have previous experience in M&A, corporate finance or audit
- Outstanding people skills & empathy and are able to handle difficult discussions and negotiations confidently while inspiring people even in complex surroundings
- Flexible to different types of personalities in order to build a close relationship for the sale of the client's life's work.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to familiarize yourself with complex issues quickly; dissecting them into their underlying factors and identifying basic mechanisms
- Highly organized individual on whom the entire team and clients can rely on 100% of the time
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.