Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleWe are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Finance, Legal and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you.
Join us and help build the foundations of our future corporate setup. You will join Personio at a critical moment and your input will directly impact the future of the company and the corporate setup. If you are looking to translate your experience and skills into real life results, we are looking for you as our first corporate counsel.
These tasks and responsibilities await you:
- Work closely with our Legal Lead and Management in all matters related to corporate law
- Support Personio’s rapid growth and advise on all corporate law topics of the entire Personio Group, for example, assist in the preparation and execution of any future financing events, corporate restructurings, investments, and shareholder touch-points (resolutions)
- Liaise with external law firms on legal issues related to corporate, trade and commercial
- In addition, work with the entire legal team on other “allrounder” topics as they emerge, for example in commercial matters
What you need to succeed
Nice to have:
- Fully qualified German Lawyer (2nd State Exam)
- 5+ years of Post-Qualified Experience ideally in an international law firm or similar inhouse position
- Tech-savvy, curiosity-driven, low-ego approach to collaboration, and a willingness to take ownership and push projects to completion
- Excellent legal and business judgment and strategic thinking
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the company on complex, multifaceted issues
- Data Privacy or IT-Law experience
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.