Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
In this role you will raise the bar for learning experiences at Personio. You will ensure we are creating and delivering measuring user centric learning experiences that enable all Personio’s to drive their growth and performance in a hybrid environment. You will bring our learning strategy to life by creating and delivering world class learning experience for Personio’s all across Europe.
In this hands-on role you will drive the vision and delivery of highly engaging learning experience for all Personio’s across a range of L&D programs including new hire onboarding, career development, talent programs, management and leadership development.
- You will establish and elevate the learning strategy and frameworks at Personio to ensure we are set to scale in a hybrid environment inclusive of:
- Learning Architecture
- Learning Experience & Delivery
- Learning Measurement
- Learning Technology
- You will own the optimization of our LMS ensuring we extract maximum value and optimize the LX
- By understanding the learning needs of Personio’s you will select appropriate learning instructional methods and apply your instructional design expertise to build end to end learning solutions
- You will create and rework existing learning material that supports learner-centric experiences, delivering an impactful facilitated experience
- You will support our data driven culture by maintaining accurate reporting for all learning experience and leverage that data to evaluate the effectiveness
- You will liaise with vendors who support learning experience to ensure an optimal learning experience that reflects Personios’ culture and values
- You will partner with the wider People & Org Development team as well as departmental trainings teams to ensure a unified to fueling growth and enablement across Personio
- You will role model Peronsio’s principles of learning and partner with department training to drive alignment and cohesion in the areas of learning design and delivery
What you need to succeed
- 3 years experience developing and delivering learning ecosystems, with specific experience in:
- Building university/academy style learning program
- Incorporating gamification into development and learning initiatives
- Embedding social learning
- Experience consulting with all levels of stakeholders, with a focus on conducting needs analysis, defining learning objectives and align on the measurement approach for learning solutions
- Experience in designing and delivering blended learning experience materials, scripts and self-serve resources as well as designing e-learning solutions using a combination of media, including text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and interactive facilitated content
- Strong experience facilitating learning experience both in-person and virtually is especially important
- Experience implementing and leveraging an LMS (specific experience with LearnUpon is highly desirable)
- Experience partnering with external partners and vendors to meet our L&D needs
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.