About the opportunity
With the ever increasing levels of competition, a competitive edge at N26 is our talent and ensuring our operations are designed and specifically maintained to lead to improvements and efficiencies in our day to day activities throughout the business.
At the centre of people operational excellence at N26 are our employees, our processes and our technology to help us achieve a competitive advantage.
In this role, you will:
- Be the configuring Lead for Workday Financials, testing and documenting enhancements, improvements and bug fixing of our Workday Finance system. This is a new implementation and there will be a lot of new enhancements in 2021 - where your experience in this area is essential.
Support the roll out of Workday Financial Performance Management, Expenses & Procurement.
- Lead decision making on business processes, design and architecture, as well as training and change management activities, utilizing business process mapping
- Work closely with our Finance, Sourcing and TechOps teams to develop our technology landscape and integration with the goal of creating a delightful modern digital experience
- Partner with business stakeholders across the organisation to identify needs and opportunities to improve our employee experience using technology
- Manage release cycles of new functionalities according to business
- Ensure smooth running of our technology landscape, supporting users, investigating and addressing issues and if necessary working with the vendors on resolution using our Jira ticketing system
- Lead implementation projects to introduce new solutions and capabilities
- Analyze and report metrics on our technology activities in support of strategic decision-making initiatives and for ongoing measurement and continual improvement
- Support data management and data architecture activities to ensure high quality data
- Create and manage documentation to align our business process and architecture with banking and privacy compliance requirements
- Report generation from Workday for key stakeholders
What you need to be successful:
Experienced in working within the Workday tool specifically covering Financial Performance Management, Expenses and Procurement. Your background will have been working in Finance departments, you will understand the business processes to design a best in class service. You’re also a digital native, a quick learner that is always looking for opportunities to make things better. You understand that you need great processes and technology to get things done so we can use it to create amazing experiences. You love to share ideas and find untraditional ways to collaborate and co-create, you learn from feedback and want to grow by creating a truly positive impact.
- Bachelors' degree
3+ years experience working with Workday Financials
- 5-6+ years experience working within Finance departments.
- Experience working with at least one or more modules in Workday - Financial Management, Expenses and/or Procurement (essential)
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Experience in data management, administration and system configuration
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Experience with Finance best practices and implementing technology solutions to support compliance requirements.
- Love to learn and continuous improvement
- Growth mindset
- Great team player that loves to share and collaborate
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.