#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 7,800,000 consumers used our service and Flightright has become the #1platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
As Flightright’s product team we strive to create products that our stakeholders love to use. Be it our end customers, in-house users or third parties. Therefore we analyse data, talk with - and most importantly - listen to our stakeholders. We know that we can only build the best products if we understand their needs accurately. We are a small agile team with different expertise and work closely with our designers and developers as we believe that with direct and continuous communication we can get things done and deliver fast.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our multidisciplinary product team.
You have 5+ years of experience in Software Product Management
- You gained experience with agile methodologies and have an “agile mindset”
- You are highly organized, self‐motivated with entrepreneurial passion and can multi-task effectively
- You have a good understanding of the dependencies of frontend and backend development
- You can drive production of ideas from concept to MPVs
- You are curious about the customer behavior and eager to do A/B tests
You have “get it done” mindset
- You understand technology trends, their impact on the roadmap and how to drive innovation
You gained experience in UI/UX design and conducting user interviews is a plus
- You have excellent communications skills, German is a plus
- Ability to coach and lead product managers is a plus
You work closely with the engineering team to scope, define and drive the evolution of your product that empowers the customers based on their needs using lean and agile practices
- You work in cross‐functional teams where you are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, ensuring on time delivery, overseeing internal communication and managing releases
- You determine new features/requirements, develop concepts for implementing features, support and explain application usage and handle bug reports
- You prioritize marketing, operations, finance and legal department projects’ requests, and create roadmaps, based on market research, competitor analysis and user feedback
- You report directly to our CPO and work within the product team to coordinate planning and assignment of development tasks with the technical department, steer software development processes, supervise and monitor frontend/backend operations and report key metrics and KPIs
- You determine best methods to test potential solutions and gather feedback including market analysis, competitive benchmarking and identification of customer’s needs
Need more reasons?
Shape the future of LegalTech and influence Flightright’s development with own projects. Let yourself get carried away by our unique company culture and be inspired by our strong team spirit. Our international crew consists of motivated people with different professional and cultural backgrounds - but they are all united by one goal: give our customers access to justice!
Of course there are awesome goodies as language classes, home office, flexible working hours, fruits and drinks, games and, and. Get a first impression of our team spirit through our behind-the-scenes video:
Ready for take-off? Denise Haverland is looking forward to your application via our online portal!