Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleJoin our international Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. With Personio Payroll we’re building a revolutionary product, expanding our HR platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
Reporting to the Director of Product for our Payroll Tribe, as Lead Product Manager you will:
- Lead and develop our German Payroll capability, be the owner for ITSG Certification, and directly contribute to building our integrated Payroll Product for the German market.
- Lead the Payroll Analysts on topics related to subject matter expertise, enabling our cross-functional product teams accordingly. With your deep payroll expertise and leadership experience, you will lead and empower your team to translate complex legislative requirements into clear and concise product requirements.
- Drive the quality of our product by defining test cases and supporting acceptance of product changes.
What you need to succeed
- In-depth expertise and knowledge of German payroll, and operational experience in payroll calculations and end-to-end payroll process
- SaaS product management experience at a senior level, having been accountable for managing complex products end to end (discovery and delivery)
- Experience leading people, and working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum methodology,
- Self-organized, results-oriented, and a well-structured work style with a high-level of detail-orientation
- Strong communication skills in German and English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility