Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a group of 2-4 designers around a product vertical, helping them with their current challenges, and coaching them continuously around personal development and design execution
- Leading strategic design initiatives, helping us find consistent solutions to intricate problems
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to make sure we have an in-depth level of collaboration and alignment across disciplines
- Driving discovery efforts around complex topics, helping us to break down larger problems into more manageable ones
- Helping us extend our Design System and raise the quality bar of our interfaces across the entire product
What you need to succeed
- You have previous experience in leading design teams for at least 2 years through complex projects
- You hold a degree in a Design field or can show equivalent work experience
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience in human-centered, visual design and interaction design
- You Have experience designing web-based applications and advanced understanding of information architecture, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have an advanced understanding of information architecture
- You care about the details as much as about the big picture and you know how to build workflows that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes
- You have previous experience working with a diverse range of UX design methodologies and know what works in the real world
- You hare business-fluent in written and spoken English
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 28 paid vacation days